New City New experience

2:16 AM Edit This 1 Comment »
Trichy was an amazing place.. The calmness, the silence, the fun that I had all these years, and lastly but not least, the people at my hometown, will miss all of it a lot.. And now am here in this new city where i know only a .00001% of people, where everyone is busy with their own works, no time to catch up with others and running a race which never will end.. I miss a lot of things of Trichy.. Specially the sundays that ran with a rapid speed with the morning prayer n cricket ticking off half of the day.. The rare hangouts with frens n movies in those unmaintained theatres, was really fun.. Well, things never remain the same n one has to move on with time and here I am in Bengalooru, The Garden City of India.. Its a lovely place with a lot of nature around...The colours of my life are changing n I ve to change with it.. Would always remember those memories of trichy with my frens n family.. Love ya all!! Cheers!!.. Mis Yea Trichy n its people..!!

1 comments:

Manisha.R said...

HEY GOOOD TO READ YOU SPEAKING MAN..