clicking yourself!!

3:57 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

Photographs!! one thing that makes time still.. once a photo is clicked it stays clicked..yester years people did not use to take so many pics..one main reason for it being costly.. but those moments when seen now seem so special..These days every second has a digicam or a mobile phone with a reasonable picture quality.. and the value of photographs..have reduced a lot compared to before.. Well I'm telling all this as I got irritated with my bro's habit of clicking pictures in his mobile every other second..His hand never keeps shut...!! err.. actually us idiot se merko bi ye aadat lag gayi..n i want to change it yaar..seriously i get pissed off with myself .. aaj ka din bahut acha tha..kya kiya..as usual..utha..khaya ..piya ..soya..great na..yeah i knoe..!! yaar I need a break n this place is bugging..ek kaam karta hu abhi..err chuck it..better go sleep..bye guys..

0 comments: