Starting Blogging for fun!!

12:20 AM Edit This 0 Comments »

Hey, been two years since i have been blogging..err I felt it a boring kind of thing to do...specially due to the fact that I alwayz did it for money.
But blogging isn't all about money!!.. Now figured it out that it can be done for fun also!! Ab tak tho bus copy paste tha..ab likhna hai..well i know am a bad writer..very bad actually..
Aaj ka din.. garmi bahut hai yaar.. aur as usual late utha.. I am getting into this bad habit of getting up late. Wake up Vkay is a daily thing for me!!.. err saw Wake up Sid yesterday..usi ka asar hai.. well ranbir's role suits on me exactly but I don't think I'll ever become that sincere Ranbir that they show in the second half!!..Always a bigda hua bacha!!...err scratching my head now as I don't know what to write..gimme suggestions guys..!! well enough for today i guess... chalo bye ..

0 comments: