Facebook applications a crap!!

6:57 AM Edit This 0 Comments »
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjvhfvATaaUmC8TbrSzt92JLX6FxNiGDyMnNLvWp33gwl5eSoDOjGZjcwHLQ5fu_SIawZmH9RD6R0zz1oWuWSmV2DKOp4VZQgcje3zO_Pn8WUMxEMMT6aK0fVrqr2B9mJn6s88IBkxCSog/
Was just checking out facebook a while ago for a timepass n went in through this application.What I need to be happy? ..answered all those crap questions over there n here was the result:-
"You are a friendly, social person. You seek out connections and relationships.
Being close to others is very important to you, and you don't like discord....
You feel great when you're cooperating and working with others. You enjoy belonging to a group.
Nothing makes you feel worse that feeling alone or alienated. You want to be liked by those around you."
Now you might be thinking why am I posting this out here?.. Sometimes these craps come out true and according to our charachter.. I read the result and felt like yeah! it describes me.. I was amazed.. I read it again n again.. I don't often believe these applications come out with a correct recognition of what we are.
Then my thought went to the real thing..Hey guys read the above result again and think that its saying about you..You'll find it to be suiting you too.. Isn't it? Who does not need frenz in lyf?..who wants to be alone?..Who likes being alienated?..9/10 would find the above thingy applicable to their life. And I have certain amigos who always sit in facebook n waste their tym..Hope he reads this..lol.
Anyways this gives me an opportunity to describe myself.. Well as it describes I am quite a friendly guy.. and frenz..what they mean to me?.. my life.. that would be less to say.. Well heard once from someone that if you want to know about a person know who his/her frenz are.. Quite true ain't it? .. I miss you pals.. you all rock.. thanks for bein there.. :) .
ab bas bas..bahut bore kar chuka..chalo ab bye.. aur ha aap apna ray batate rahiyega.. :) ..dhanyawad


0 comments: