Wo bachpan kitna pyaara tha..

11:46 PM Edit This 0 Comments »


Got reminded of my childhood when I peeped into my folders and found those wonderful moments captured in photographs..
Kya time tha yaar wo bhi... There are so many phases in life but nothing can be compared to one's childhood.
My cousin was singing Happie Bday.. for my niece who was just 1.5 yrs old at that time.. She got scared and ran to her mom and said mamma mamma bhaiya ro rahe hai. I know it was a worse thing to hear for my cousin but these things can happen only in your childhood.
You shout at them, they will get angry on you but within ten minutes they will be playing with us not remembering anything. Ever thought why we like to interact with children? . They are so pure at their soul but once we grow up we try to fake ourself and show to the world what we actually are not. Miss those days.. those stupid games.. chor police, lock and key, kitchen set se khana banane ka acting karna, din bhar masti, video games, padosi ke bachon se ladaai, school jane ke liye rona and what not? Amazing time yaar..1000 cheers to that wonderful phase of life.
Hope one day we enjoy such innocence again in our life .. Cheers!!


0 comments: